To be the trusted care givers of seniors.
To develop programs to support needy seniors regardless of race and religion.
- Support frail and home-bound Seniors to continue to live in the community despite their frailty. (MET)
- Engage & recruit more Seniors to be volunteers, empower them to serve the needy seniors. (SVP)
- Engage Seniors to embrace a purposeful life by ageing positively and continue leading healthy and active lives while they advance in age. (4A)
- Provide both Social and Health Care Services to support Seniors with care needs in the community. (Senior Day Care Centre)
- Promote and encourage community participation in caring for the needy elderly.
Blossom Seeds Limited is an Institution of a Public Character since 1 February 2017
Institutions of a Public Character (IPCs) are exempt or registered charities which are able to issue tax deductible receipts for qualifying donations to donors. In other words, donors are able to claim tax relief from their assessable income based on the amount donated, at prevailing deduction rate.
As this makes IPCs generally more appealing to donors in attracting donations, these organisations are rightfully held to a higher standard, both in terms of regulatory compliance as well as governance.